A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
The SC REALTORS® Benefits Center is a captive strategy designed exclusively for self-employed small business owners.
- A range of plans to meet your financial and family needs
- National Physicians PPO or go to any doctor
Cost may be business tax deductible
(Check with your tax advisor regarding the tax treatment of costs)
- Major medical model plan designs; HSA eligible options
- Ancillary coverages also available
- Secure online enrollment platform - enroll when it’s convenient for you!
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed South Carolina Realtors now have an alternative to private and exchange plans. When you establish a self-funded plan for your business of one, you and your dependents can get great care and save money.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Business must have a Federal Tax ID.
- SC REALTORS® must have an NRDS number and Real Estate License to qualify.
- Applicants must answer a short medical questionnaire to screen for major medical issues. Want more details? See FAQs
UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage Plan